With the incomparable beauty of the Caribbean Sea, discover through snorkeling the beauty of marine life in all its splendor in the coves, cenotes and lagoons that are part of the park, walk trails full of life and surrounded by nature, relax in any of rest areas with hammocks and lounge chairs and enjoy the exquisite buffets as many times as you want in any of the 5 restaurants.
What activities can you do?
- Snorkel in the river, cove and cenotes.
- Visit the lighthouse with a view from 40 m high and slide down the slide.
- Amazing 50mts slide in the light house
- Stroll through the gardens and trails.
- Visit the Meliponario and the Nursery.
- For the little ones the Children world.
- Get on the train or if you prefer, cycle through an area of the park.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 to 11:30 am.
- Buffet lunch from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and open bar of beers.
- Rest areas, with hammocks and lounge chairs.
- Use of snorkel equipment with a gift tube.
- Use of lockers, dressing rooms and a towel.
- Toilets and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services. (Wifi, ATMs and shops with additional cost)
The use of sunscreen and tanning lotion containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is only allowed in the Park. If you do not comply with this requirement, at the entrance of the Park you will find an information module where you can exchange your sunscreen for a chemical-free sample; your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs, carry out an Optional Activity or acquire the photos of your visit
The time to leave the park is at 6:00 p.m.
If you hire our private transportation, one of our operators will be waiting for you at the park exit.
Go ahead and live a great adventure and let us be part of it.
We are waiting for you soon.